Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies Market Recent Trends and Developments – Exclusive Report by Mordor Intelligence
The United States is one of the highest consumers of water in the world, with 160 gallons of per capita consumption. Around 80% of the US water and wastewater treatment industry is owned and managed publicly. Mexico holds more than 1500 wastewater treatment plants.
Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies Market Overview
The water and wastewater treatment technologies market is projected to register a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period (2021-2026). The major factors boosting the market growth are rapidly diminishing freshwater resources worldwide, increasing demand from shale gas exploration activities, and growing wastewater complexities in the developing economies. Active research on water treatment technologies may provide opportunities for market growth in the future. The report also covers the market size and forecasts for the water and wastewater treatment technologies market in 15 countries across major regions.
Download free sample here – Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies Market
Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies Market – Geographical Overview
Asia Pacific region to dominate the water and wastewater treatment technologies market
Asia-Pacific accounted for the major share of the water and wastewater treatment technologies market, owing to high demand from countries like China and Japan. China has been discharging more wastewater than industrial wastewater in recent times. Adding to the issue is the huge problem of pollution, especially in the major industrial locations of the country. Hence, the Chinese government began to concentrate more on the reorganization of the pollutant treatment measures, including water and industrial wastewater treatments, which majorly include biological treatment that comprises aerobic treatment, anaerobic treatment, etc.
Check our other latest reports on –
Key Highlights of the Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies Market
- The water and wastewater treatment technologies market is partially fragmented in nature. Some of the major players in the market include Veolia, Suez, Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, DuPont, and Kurita Water Industries Ltd.
- North America and Europe are adopting the latest technologies in wastewater treatment at a faster rate than in other regions. Around 80% of the US water and wastewater treatment industry is owned and managed publicly. Mexico holds more than 1500 wastewater treatment plants.
- The majority of drinking water used in Israel and Saudi Arabia is generated from the desalination process, which is likely to boost the demand for municipal water and wastewater treatment technologies. With an ambitious goal of achieving 100% usage of treated wastewater by 2025, Saudi Arabia is expected to become the third-largest water reclamation and reuse market across the world. Currently, Saudi Arabia’s municipal wastewater treatment and reuse sector is valued at over USD 4.5 billion.
Recent Developments in the Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies Market
- In September 2020, DuPont agreed to establish a strategic partnership with DIC Corporation, DIC Group Company, and Sun Chemical Corporation, to expand the global sales of degassing modules for water treatment.
- In September 2020, Evoqua Water Technologies announced that it had acquired the privately held Aquapure Technologies of Cincinnati, a Hamilton, Ohio-based water service and equipment company. This acquisition may further strengthen Evoqua’s service capabilities in Cincinnati, Ohio, and the surrounding region.
- In February 2020, Veolia launched SIRION Advanced, a compact, plug-and-play system for high purity water production specifically for industrial water treatment.
Related Reports and Links
List of Key Players in the Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies Market
- Aquatech International LLC
- Black & Veatch Holding Company
- Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- IDE Technologies
- ITT INC
- Kurita Water Industries Ltd
- Louis Berger
- Mott MacDonald
- Organo Corporation
- REMONDIS SE & Co. KG
- Schlumberger Limited
- Tetra Tech Inc.
*List Not Exhaustive
Mordor Intelligence has segmented the global water and wastewater treatment technologies market on the basis of type, end-user industry, and geography:
- Type (Market Size & Forecast based on Revenue (USD million), 2016-2026)
- Oil/Water Separation
- Gravity Separators
- Gas Flotation
- Nutshell Filters
- Suspended Solids Removal
- Clarifier/Settling tanks
- Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF)/ Induced Air Flotation (IAF)
- Non-membrane Filtration
- MF/UF Polymeric Membranes
- Dissolved Solids Removal
- Reverse Osmosis (RO)
- Multi-stage Flash Evaporation (MSFE)
- Multi-effect Distillation (MED)
- Vapor Compression Distillation (VCD)
- Ion Exchange (IX)
- Continuous Deionization (CDI)
- Electro-dialysis (ED)/Electro-dialysis reversal (EDR)
- Zero-Liquid Distillation
- Thermal Brine Concentrator
- Biological Treatment/Nutrient and Metals Recovery
- Anaerobic/Oxic Treatment
- Aerobic/Anoxic Treatment
- Chlorine-based Compounds
- Ultraviolet Light
- Advanced Oxidation Processes
- Other Types
- End-user Industry (Market Size & Forecast based on Revenue (USD million), 2016-2026)
- Municipal Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Food and Beverage
- Pulp and Paper
- Oil and Gas
- Poultry and Aquaculture
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Other End-user Industries
- Geography (Market Size & Forecast based on Revenue (USD million), 2016-2026)
- South Korea
- ASEAN Countries
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- United States
- Rest of North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle-East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle-East and Africa
About Mordor Intelligence
Mordor Intelligence is a market intelligence and advisory firm. Our mission is to map complex business ecosystems across the globe to better predict butterfly effects. To date, we have partnered with 4000+ enterprises across 20 industries, to deliver precise data and actionable insights in over 6000 projects. Our domain-specific teams of research experts continuously track markets, enabling our clients to gain a competitive edge through high-quality market intelligence.
We offer fully tailored intelligence solutions to meet the unique business requirements of any organization. Our deep industry expertise coupled with cross-functional analyst teams ensures we can support the intelligence requirements of even the most specific of business problems.
Company Name: Mordor Intelligence Private Limited
Contact Person: Bhargav P
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 617-765-2493
Address:5th Floor, Rajapushpa Summit, Nanakramguda Rd, Financial District, Gachibowli
State: Telangana 500008
Press Release Distributed by ABNewswire.com
To view the original version on ABNewswire visit: Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies Market Recent Trends and Developments – Exclusive Report by Mordor Intelligence